Thursday 1 October 2015
Wednesday 12 August 2015
Wednesday 10 June 2015
Thursday 28 May 2015
Sunday 10 May 2015
Evaluation Plovdiv – students in Bulgaria
Thirty three students who have been in Plovdiv filled the questionnaire. More than a half of the students have had opportunity of speaking English with other people, 54,55% claim that it was enough for them, 33,3% students have had the opportunity but not too much, One the students was too ashamed to speak with other people or and three students think they haven’t had any opportunity of speaking English.
Students have found out a lot of information. They have learnt the most about the traditions of other countries (78,79%), because of the topic of the meeting they have found out about the culture (69,7%) tasted the traditional dishes (48,48%). More than half of the students have learnt new words in Bulgarian language (54,55%). One third have learnt about history (33,33%) and monuments (24,24%). A few of the students have found out about the educational system (12,12%) and famous people (15,15%).
The most important thing for the students during mobility was to get to know new country (78,79%) and on the second place make friends with other teenagers (66,67%), for 33,33% it was important to taste new dishes.
Most of the students (72,73%) found the stay in Bulgaria as a very satisfying experience, for some of them 21,21% it was stressful at the beginning but they were content to be there. Three students did not like the stay in Bulgaria but they were glad they could come.
Most of the students are going to keep in touch with their new friends (78,79%), 21,21% are not sure about it. Any student is not interested in keeping in touch with new friends.
The students like sightseeing Bulgaria most (69,7%) and more than a half (51,52%) like team work most, 24,24% of students like other things the most. They didn’t mention what it was.
A large majority of the students (81,82 % ) think they have improved their English, but 18,18% students don’t think so.
Many students have add comments. They think that:
· She/he wants to come back to Plovdiv
· She/he will miss Bulgaria
· It was a very beautiful place and she/he wants to come there again
· All things were fantastic
· She/he made new friends and she/he loved staying there
· The mobility was perfect
· It was a very fun experience and she/he wish she would be able to come again without the stress concerning with introducing new people
· The people were very friendly, she/he made many friends
· It was a beautiful experience
· The people were very friendly and she/he wants to have more experiences like that
· It was wonderful
· She/he liked everything
· This experience was very interesting and wonderful
· Bulgaria is a beautiful country
· She/he liked a black swan
· She/he didn’t find the supermarket near the hotel
· She/he liked the rose oil factory
· Bulgaria is an unique country and she/he liked mosque
· The food prices are low
Monday 20 April 2015
The last meeting has just finished. All the participants were sad, unwilling to say goodbye to their friends from the partner schools. The work is done, the products are almost ready and the project is slowly coming to an end. But friendships and unforgettable experiences will remain in our hearts forever.Here are some photos that will tell you about our amazing visit :